Blog Post 5

Top 40 Communication Quotes (2023 Update) - Quotefancy

As the quote says above, communication is key to successful clarity. One of my favorite tools for this part of the acronym is the iconic Twitter. The reason I chose this web tool is because it is such a common app that a I would feel comfortable saying most people know. If I created a specific thread for parents of my students, I almost guarantee some of them would already have the app on their phone. This is why I would choose this forum specifically for communication. 

19 funny house cleaning tweetsIconic tweet that I had to share because its too relatable lol. 



My next favorite communication tool would be Zoom. Although I prefer in person communication, this website has helped me learn how to navigate the internet and use tools like these. I have never understood technology until the "era" of Zoom calls and online meetings. Other forums confused me but Zoom was very user friendly and I could navigate the site easier than other similar sites. Just like twitter, I feel a strong majority of the population will know and understand how to navigate these apps easier than other apps that have a similar purpose. 343,809 Zoom Meeting Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free ...

Comments

  1. Hey Madison
    I love all the visuals you have added on your post. When I see visuals it makes me more intrigued on the post! I like your idea for twitter I think that would be a great way to connect with students and parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison!
    I love the tweet you added, very relatable. Twitter is a great idea to connect parents and students. Zoom is also a great option to use as a communication tool because sometimes it is easier to explain things over a call than in an email. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madison,
    I love Twitter, and it could be a great way to communicate with parents! I also like Zoom just because it makes it so easy to meet up with others in a quick, remote way. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Madison,
    I also chose zoom and like how user friendly it is. I really had never heard of online meetings until covid. I also prefer to learn in person but zoom is very helpful for when that is not an option. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Madison,
    I like your second 2.0 tool, zoom was hard to get use to at first during covid but I think that everyone is more familiarized with zoom now and many companies and schools use it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts