Blog Post #4

 What is Collaboration? Types of Collaboration

One of my favorite collaboration tools we have used in class is Trello. I even shared this app with my boyfriend as an idea for a "honey do" list. I really like how there are 3 different sections where you can see the progress of the tasks and what you need to prioritize. Overall, I think I will use this in my future classroom and personal life. 

Here is an example of my own blogger board and some of the tasks you can use it for. In our class we used it for presentation order so people were able to choose when they wanted to present. This gives students an opportunity to have a choice and collaborate with each other. 




Another example of a web tool that I enjoy using for collaboration is Canva. Students can use this tool to collaborate with other students on projects and much more. Canva allows teams to create, build, design, and work on projects unanimously. I really like their design and aesthetic and how user friendly this app is. 

Comments

  1. Hi Madison!
    The two web 2.0 tools you picked are great becasue you can use them in your professional life and personal life. You bring up a good thought on Trello about how it gives students a choice becasue giving students a choice is super important! Also I am so glad you picked Canva, it is one of my favorites becasue it is fun to design handouts with it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison,
    I love your post good job! I like how creative and neat your blog overall flow was and how nice you explained your favorite 2.0 tools. I really love using Canva I think that I see myself using it a lot as a future teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Madison,
    I really liked how short and simple your blog was and that you got straight to the point with out leaving out anything. I also enjoy canva it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Madison,
    I loved your examples for tools. I think using trello for the 'honey do' list is a great idea! I might try doing that as well, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi madison,
    I loved your post and I appreciate the screenshots you included. As well as how you mentioned your honey do list and how you use the websites. I also included Canva in my post because I love how easy it is to use. nice job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts